Methods for preparing
With the onset of summer time comes to vegetables.Here, nature is where carousing.All shops and food markets are just inundated with gifts of colored fields and gardens.Many of them can be eaten straight from the garden, but some still need further treatment.These products can be safely attributed zucchini.Hardly anyone would eat them fresh.But if you cook this vegetable by all the rules of culinary art, you probably will not recognize it even externally.Courgettes can be cooked, stew, fry in a pan or baked in the oven.There are many options, but the most spectacular of them - stuffed zucchini.The dish is not only pleasant to the taste, but also looks good on the table.To prepare suitable for both young and fully mature fruit.Pitchers in this case is used as a basis, which then is placed (or wraps) filling.Depending on the recipe, there are three ways to prepare the basic product:
- cut into circles, which then distribute the rest of the products.
- Divide along the length of the zucchini into thin slices, which are then twisted together with filling in the form of a roll.
- made from a single glass of vegetable (or boat), cut out part of the core.
delicious recipes you can prepare zucchini stuffed with meat, mushrooms, various cereals, dairy products, or other vegetables.Sometimes filling a mixture of some of these components.For example, take the stuffed zucchini, which are rolls filled with cottage cheese filling.For their preparation you will need 3 small zucchini (zucchini is better to take), a clove of garlic, lemon zest quarters, 300 grams of cottage cheese, 1 bundle of herbs (dill and parsley), 3 full tablespoons fat mayonnaise, a tablespoon of vegetable seasoning, red pepper,soy sauce and vegetable oil.Everything is done in one go:
1. Zucchini cut into a plate thickness of 1 centimeter and about 10 minutes of marinated.For this purpose it is necessary to preform sprinkle pepper and then oiled and soy sauce.
2. During this time, you can prepare the stuffing.To start arbitrarily chop fresh herbs and garlic.Pour them into a separate bowl, add the zest, spices, cheese and mayonnaise.All thoroughly.The filling is ready.
3. Marinated zucchini fry until golden brown on the hot skillet.The plates were put on a napkin that could drain the fat.
4. Now you only have to wrap them in the stuffing and gently put food on the dish.For the strength of the rolls can put together a toothpick.Thus prepared stuffed zucchini can be a great snack option or a good addition to the main dish.
If you prefer vegetarian food and does not like the combination of the different nature of the products, you can use a recipe that is sure to suit you.You can be sure that the stuffed vegetables zucchini receive not less tasty, and even juicier.The dish prepare the fragrant tomato sauce, so you need a special set of ingredients: 1 kilo zucchini 1 medium size carrot 3 tablespoons tablespoons vegetable oil, fresh herbs (parsley is better to take), 2 onions and 2 tablespoons tablespoons of flour.For the sauce will have to take a tablespoon of tomato paste, black pepper (ground), half a glass of water and a teaspoon of flour.If all the products in place, we can start to prepare:
1. At zucchini cut the stalk and separate them with a knife lengthwise into two halves.If you have old fruit, you should be sure to clean the rind.
2. regular table spoon carefully remove the middle of each half.This mass will to prepare the filling and dusted zucchini can be deferred until the side.
3. The ground core fry in a pan for about 15 minutes with a tablespoon of vegetable oil, stirring constantly.
4. Now, grated carrots and chopped onions, too, separately fry in vegetable oil.Give the mixture to cool slightly, add the softened heart, salt, herbs, flour, mix everything well.The filling is ready.
5. Now it's time to sauce.For this breed flour in water, and then add all the other components.The resulting mixture is brought to a boil.Here the sauce is ready.
6. Now you only have to fill the zucchini cooked mixed vegetables, put them on a baking sheet, sprinkle with fresh sauce and bake at 200 degrees in the oven.After an hour at your desk will be very juicy and flavorful dish.
If you decide to cook zucchini as a main dish, you will need more of a filling.There are different options.On the table will look great zucchini stuffed with minced meat.A set of components quite varied: for 1 courgette (zucchini is better to take) will require 1 onion, 400 grams of ground beef, 1 carrot, salt, mayonnaise, 150 grams of cheese, herbs and black pepper.The process takes place in 3 stages:
1. Preparation of the filling.Cut into small cubes of onion mixed with grated carrot, salt, add a little pepper and minced ground.
2. Preparation of the base.Zucchini cut crosswise into small cups.Because each blank cored, leaving a little flesh on the bottom.
3. Completed forms are filled with minced meat, liberally spread with mayonnaise and sprinkle with a little grated cheese.Preparations to put in shape, to half add water and bake in the oven at 185 degrees.After 45 minutes, fragrant cups can be safely fed to listen to guests and deserved compliments!