about the importance of fresh breath is now known to everyone, but not everyone can get rid of the odor or sour taste in your mouth.In addition, bad breath and a constant feeling of acid or bitter taste in the mouth is not only difficult to contact with other people, but also constitutes a violation of the stomach or of the pathology in the oral cavity.
Causes sour taste in the mouth
1. Dental problems - often the appearance of sour taste in the mouth associated with diseases of the teeth, gums, or "wear" crowns.Caries, Dent, periodontitis or oxidation when eating metal crowns can cause permanent sour taste in the mouth.In this patient there are no other complaints, he retained his good health and only care about unpleasant sensations in the mouth.
2. gastrointestinal disease - gastritis, gastric ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer may also be the cause of an unpleasant taste in your mouth.Sour taste in such diseases appear shortly after a meal or after a nap.In addition, patients worried heartburn, be
3. disease biliary system - biliary dyskinesia, cholecystitis and cholelithiasis also cause the appearance of sour or bitter taste in the mouth.For these diseases is characterized by a feeling of heaviness and pain in the right upper quadrant after a meal, nausea or vomiting, regurgitation and persistent bad taste in the mouth.
4. Pregnancy - sour taste in the mouth can pursue future moms from the first days of pregnancy and before delivery, periodically appearing and disappearing again.In the first trimeste discomfort associated with hormonal changes in the body, increased levels of progesterone and increased sensitivity of taste buds.At a later date on the stomach increasing uterus presses, hormones cause relaxation of the sphincter of the stomach, because of which the hydrochloric acid into the esophagus and mouth.Pregnant women should not worry if a sour taste in the mouth is not accompanied by abdominal pain or right upper quadrant, persistent nausea or weakness.
5. Metabolic - the appearance of sour taste in the mouth is not connected with or arising meal by eating sweets, fruit or other non-acidic foods can warn of endocrine diseases, such as the development of diabetes.
6. Dysbacteriosis - permanent sour taste in the mouth, accompanied by severe bad breath, often warns of violation of the normal intestinal microflora.Other symptoms can be persistent dysbiosis slack abdominal pain, loss of appetite, disturbance of stool, frequent colds, headaches, chronic fatigue, decreased performance, and so on.
7. Colds - sour taste in the mouth may appear due to a sore throat, sore throat, or other cold-related diseases.
8. Taking medicines - taking certain antibiotics, antihypertensive and other drugs can cause mouth sour, bitter or metallic taste.In such situations, enough to change the drug and sour taste immediately disappears.
How to get rid of the sour taste in the mouth
Get rid of the sour taste good, you can only identify the cause of its appearance and cure diseases caused by this unpleasant feeling.But before going to the doctor during the treatment or during pregnancy may be possible to try to neutralize the sour taste in the mouth with the help of such methods:
All of the above methods for a short time can relieve patients from the sour taste in the mouth, but without the advice and treatment from doctors can not do.