Many women who are preparing to become a mother for the first time, worry whether they have a pregnancy occurs, there are no undesired states.Of course, in our time during pregnancy is controlled by doctors.However, expectant mothers want to know what changes take place in her body, what are the symptoms of a normal pregnancy.
Consider the questions that women often ask, waiting for the first child.
course of pregnancy
first consider the phased development of the fetus in the female body during normal (physiological) pregnancy.
1-2 weeks of pregnancy.During this period, the fertilized egg moves from the fallopian tube to the uterine cavity and there is attached to the uterine wall.Germinal disc is formed, consisting of two germ layers.In the female body goes through hormonal changes, and she expectant mother can not feel anything yet.Although some women have nausea in the morning, light fatigue and delayed menstruation.
3 weeks.The uterus begins to form the placenta, the third embryonic leaf buds a
4-5 weeks.The length of the embryo just 5 mm, but is already beginning to form his internal organs.It is connected by the umbilical cord with his mother and can move freely in the fluid that surrounds it.At this time, the woman may appear toxemia, vaginal discharge, breast pain, which, incidentally, refers to the normal course of pregnancy.
6-7 weeks.Is the formation of the brain, digestive and cardiovascular systems, the rudiments of teeth of the child.
8-9 weeks.At this stage of fetal growth is 2-4 cm and weight - 1,5-3 He was beginning to develop gonads, legs, muscles, facial features.
10-11 weeks.In the fruit buds are formed, formed the first bone, lengthen limbs.It works fully formed placenta.With the help of ultrasound stethoscope can hear the baby's heartbeat.
12-13 weeks.The size of the fetus is 12 cm, all his organs and systems continue to develop rapidly.The peculiarities of pregnancy in this period include the appearance of heartburn, bloating and frequent constipation.
14-15 weeks.The child already has facial expressions, learn to breathe and swallow, he formed taste and touch.
16-18 weeks.With ultrasound, you can already see a good kid.It is growing rapidly, it already appears the rumor that parents often use talking with the child, arranging his music sessions.
19-20 weeks.Kid actively moves, and his heart beat can be heard with a conventional stethoscope.At physiological pregnancy a woman this time, gaining an average of 5-6 kg of weight.
21-22 weeks.The growth of the child about 25 cm and weight - about 600 have completed the formation of the fetal genitalia, grow hair and nails, as well as fingerprints are formed.
23-25 weeks.During this period, the baby is very active, can suck his thumb, respond to sounds.It appears the body fat, which lubricates the skin wrinkled.
26-27 weeks.Weight of the child reaches 1 kg, height - 35-40 cm. The peculiarities of pregnancy at this time include rapid weight gain mother.
28-31 weeks.The kid is already actively responds to sounds, can open his eyes, he works the internal organs and systems.Due to the large size of it getting crowded in the uterus, so it moves less.
32-35 weeks.The fetus already weighs about 2 kg, its bones become stronger, the skin becomes smooth.Normally at this time the child is taking the position of head down.
36-40 weeks.Baby is almost ready to see his mother.It weighs about 3 kg and has a height of about 50 cm.
Signs of normal pregnancy
While waiting for the baby the woman has specific symptoms that indicate physiological pregnancy.So do not be scared if a woman has the following states:
- Change in appetite and taste, nausea, sometimes vomiting, drowsiness, fatigue, general weakness.In addition, many expectant mothers changes the sense of smell, and some odors can trigger severe nausea.These symptoms usually accompany the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, then they weaken or disappear altogether.If this does not happen, you should seek medical advice.
- The increase in the volume of the breast, increased sensitivity and a sense of engorgement.
- frequent changes of mood - the result of the restructuring of hormonal and nervous systems of women.Normal pregnancy is accompanied by irritability, tearfulness, which can be replaced by the joyful euphoria.However, after 8 weeks of such manifestations become less pronounced.
- change in physiological functions.The features of the course of pregnancy is constipation and frequent urination.At the beginning of pregnancy is associated with an increase in a woman's blood levels of the hormone progesterone leads to decrease gut motility.Later, these states are observed due to the growing uterus, which puts pressure on adjacent organs of the urogenital system and rectum.
- physiological pregnancy after the 20th week of fetal movements accompanied.First, these perturbations are subtle, and then, as the child grows, the feeling intensified, and she has a good sense of movement of their child.
- after 30 weeks of pregnancy the expectant mother can already identify the body of their bulging baby, for example, head, foot legs.
course, all women have their own peculiarities of pregnancy.They depend on many factors, including the woman's age, her weight, presence of chronic diseases, social conditions, and many others.However, all the specialists identify common symptoms of normal pregnancy.Deviations from these may be indicative of some pathologies.Therefore, the expectant mother should be careful about all the changes taking place in her body.