Why do you need a tonic
- Funds have astringent properties, help to hide enlarged pores, remove oily shine (Vichy, Avon, Faberlic);
- Well disinfects the skin, gives little face healthy color (Pure line, Nivea, Green Mama-GREEN MAMA);
- removes pimples and acne, helps get rid of comedones (Oriflame, Yves Rocher);
- reduces the sensitivity of the epidermis (Amway, Dior);
- Many tonics have the ability to protect against UV rays (Lancome, Mary Kay).
Instructions on the application of tonicIt is very important not only to choose the right means to care for themselves, but also know how to use a facial toner.
- Balancing drug is applied only on clean skin after the morning washing procedures.It does not wash off with water, many cosmetologists are advised not to apply the cream on top of the funds and other oil facilities for beauty.
- Also, there is a double or a so-called biphasic tonic for oily skin, it is a good cleansing and moisturizing option.It is applied to the problem area immediately after washing, then smeared face the next layer, which is designed to protect the appearance of the harmful effects of UV rays.
- To get rid of acne at home, it is better to use the matting and antibacterial tonic for combined (mixed) skin.Most of these tools are made with a variety of acids which normalize the excretory glands, kill harmful bacteria and eliminate pus.In most cases, the structure includes a little bit of alcohol, aloe vera, fruit acids or gialuronka (has a rejuvenating effect).
Recipes home tonics
- 1/2 cup of watermelon with seeds
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel (can be replaced with a mixture of herbs: mint, chamomile and sage in equal parts)
- 1 tablespoon distilled water.
- 1 cup of water ½ cup
- ¼ cup calendula
- ¼ cup of dried chamomile flowers.
- Water (glass)
- 10 drops of essential oil of orange
- Eucalyptus extract.
- 1 tablespoon dried mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of distilled water (or cosmetic pink liquid).
review of the best professional tools
- for sensitive dry skin : Tonique Hydratant Academie, ARTDECO Skin Yoga, Amway ARTISTRY, Faberlic Aqua kislorod, Oriflame Optimals Balancing Toner, Magrav soft, Facial Mist, MisshaSUPER AQUA hydrating toner, Shiseido Pureness Balancing, Payot smaslomkokosa, Ultra Anti-Oxidant Refreshing, Lancome TONIQUE CLARTE, Cora New Line, «Cherry blossoms» Neobio, Vitrum;
- Oily : Avon Naturals Poleznyetravy, D'Alpana limonene, AVANI Dead Sea Israel, Avon Solutions Matiruyuschiytonik maximum moisture, EVELINE PURE CONTROL, Bioderma, Vichy Normaderm, Olay Gentle Cleansers, Dr.Hauschka Gesichtstonikum (snimvypolnyaetsyagimnastikalitsa), Chanel, Nanogold& amp;Silk, Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile, Lumene MATT TOUCH, Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean, Dermofil, OlvioLyuks, Elfakrem and tonic;
- Rejuvenating Natura Siberica Anti-Age (Siberika), Alkmene, Avene Cleanance lotion purifiante, Amway Beautycycle (byutivozduh), Biotherm, L'Occitane en Provence, BLACK PEARL BiO-program, GUERLAIN SKIN CARE ISSIMA SUCCESS FUTURE DAY CARE,Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion (soderzhitmasloshi), Belita-Vitex Royal Care 40+, La Roche Posay Physialogical Soothing Tooner, Premier, L'OREAL REVITALIFT, Clean & amp; Clear, Mattifying Oil-Control Lotion, Zelenayaapteka, Gel-tonic Boutique d'Elite;
- face and body : Biosure, Travelling - Infinum, Venus, Blanc Expert, Comodex Purifying Toner, Botanical Effects, Christina, TIANDE Aloe, skulpturnyyfitnesRevitonika, Gezatone Ultra-Tonic m115, Forever Body, Nuxe Aux 3 Roses, Yves Rocher, Cliven Beauty Line, NIVEA Visage «MatovoeMolochko" male MK Men;
- acne and acne : L'OREAL Pure Zone, Ice FABERLIC YOUNG, bifaznyysheyk-tonikfirmy Faberlic Expert Pharma, 3W CLINIC Collagen Regeneration Softener, Bourjois Vitamin Tonic, Thayers, Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera, Racine Special Care,Avon Clearskin, Avene Cleanance lotion purifiante (Aven), Neways, CLINIQ (Clinique), Lumene MATT TOUCH.
|For oily skin||Dry||For mature / aging||For problematic|
|alcohol, tincture on alcohol;Soothing ingredients: aloe vera, chamomile, calendula||hydrants: glycerin, essential oils||Essential oils of rose, lavender, coconut, mint extract, extract of honey||Disinfectants: chamomile, sage extract, tea tree|