- What are moles and when they appear?
- What types of moles?
- Why is there a mole on his face?
- Why do I get a lot of moles?
- Video: opinion of the doctor of moles on the body
- Why have red birthmark?
- Why is there hanging moles?
- When to worry?
- how to remove and treat birthmarks?
What are moles and when they appear?
body of a newborn clean, nevus first appears between the ages of 1 to 2 years.Parents may not notice the "specks" of the child, as the first mole almost transparent.Large pigmented spots can be congenital.
What types of moles?
- hemangioma (suspension nevi vascular nature, small red knots, spots, non-vascular birthmarks resembling warts);
Photo - girl with a mole near lips
- flat moles (birthmarks formed in the upper layers of the skin, do not change from the sun or exposed to radiation in solariums, can occur at any age in the back, shoulders and fingers);
- prominent birthmark (formed in the deep layers of the skin, have a small diameter and growing hairs, much discomfort this brings nevus, if there is on the face);
- blue birthmarks (have the shape of a hemisphere, dense and smooth, like education can be light blue or purple);
- large pigmented spots (congenital education that as they grow older person increase in size, causing discomfort, if present on the neck or face, as visible to others).
Why is there a mole on his face?
Why do I get a lot of moles?Why
appear red birthmark?
- lipid metabolism;
- variety of dermatological diseases;
- disruption of the pancreas, and (or) of the colon (the theory is not supported by the official medicine).
Why is there hanging moles?girl with a birthmark
When to worry?
- change the color and size of a mole;
- seal, thickening, painful symptoms;
- bleeding, exudation;
- surface cracks moles;
- burning, tingling, itching;
- appearance on the surface of the flake.