Menstrual pain can manifest as severe abdominal cramping, dull pain in the lumbar region, sharp contractions, accompanied by fainting, nausea and even diarrhea.
Causes of pain during menstruation
- bending of the uterus;
- presence of cysts;
- inflammation of the pelvic organs;
- lack of calcium in the blood;
- insufficient progesterone.
Getting rid of the pain associated with menstruation?
Warmingfor menstrual pain relief can resort to warming of, in particular, to attach a bottle of warm water to the stomach, thus increasing blood flow to the uterine region and discomfort become much smaller.However, do not abuse this method, the process of warming must not exceed 15 minutes, otherwise you may provoke too much bleeding.During monthly
physicians advise the fair sex to drink more hot drinks (tea, infusions, decoctions, etc.).Breathing exercises
- infusion of raspberry leaves (3 teaspoons raspberry leaf, 1 cup of boiled water, 15 minutes);
- infusion of marjoram (1 tablespoon grass 1 cup of boiled water, 20 minutes);
- flowers chamomile and lemon balm leaves (1 teaspoon of chamomile flowers, 1 teaspoon lemon balm leaves, 1 cup of boiled water, half an hour before a meal drink);
- infusion of mint leaves, chamomile, valerian root (1 teaspoon collection, 1 cup of boiling water, leave for half an hour, drink 3 times a day for 2 tablespoons).
- wait a few minutes, putting his elbows on the floor and knees, his head "hang" between the hands;
- lie on your back, bend your legs to the knees turned an angle of 90 degrees, rest your feet on the wall, in a position spend 5-7 minutes;
- lie on your stomach, place your hands on the floor, gently lift the chest and head until, until the pain in the back, head at this time should be thrown back, the course - 3-5 times;
- lie down on the floor, bend your legs, rest on the floor, gently flex, flex and then lower yourself back to the floor during the exercise should be possible to relax the muscles, the course - 4-5.
Massage and chiropracticSlowly massage the stomach area, where there are severe pain, do it slowly, clockwise, can affect the lumbar region.Actual use of solid balls (eg, tennis), put them in a cloth bag to avoid drove off, then lie on their back and occupy self-massage.The procedure should take at least 3-5 minutes, ideally up to 10 minutes.
Get on your knees and hips are actively pinching thus pain during menstruation will gradually decrease.The important point is the inside of the leg, about four fingers up from the ankle, it is quite sensitive, so you'll know when it was discovered.Other acupuncture points are located slightly below the belly button, in the groin, on the coccyx, in the central region of the back.At the point should be pressed hard to keep about 10 seconds, then let go smoothly.